The 2MinuteFinance.com website and this video has been designed for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any security or financial instrument which may be referenced or mentioned. Such offers can only be made by licensed individuals or where lawful under applicable law. Neither the company of or those appearing on 2 Minute Finance and Bobby Lee Productions are neither licensed nor registered investment or financial advising professionals.
2 Minute Finance does not intend to provide financial or investment advice through this website and video and does not represent that the securities or services discussed are suitable for any investor. You should not treat any opinion expressed in this video or on the 2MinuteFinance.com website as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular strategy, but only as an expression of opinion.
Past performance is not indicative of future results. 2MinuteFinance.com does not guarantee any specific outcome or profit. Investors are advised not to rely on any information contained in the site in the process of making a fully informed investment decision. You should be aware of the real risk of loss in following any strategy or investment discussed on this website or on this video. Strategies or investments discussed may fluctuate in price or value. Investors may get back less than invested.
Investments or strategies mentioned on this website or on the show may not be suitable for you. This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs and is not intended as recommendations appropriate for you. You must make an independent decision or speak to a licensed and registered financial or investment professional regarding investments or strategies mentioned in this video or on the 2MinuteFinance.com website before making any financial decisions.
Any viewer comments posted on this website may not be of the opinion of 2 Minute Finance. We will make a good faith effort to moderate and remove any illegal or incorrect information posted by other site visitors in the comments section, but its your responsibility to verify the validity of any and all information before taking any action. We bare not responsibility for any gains or losses incurred by acting upon such information.
Use common sense.
“We will use and disclose the information you provide (i.e. name and e-mail address) only for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To protect the rights and safety of us and our employees, Members, owners, officers and others.
2. To meet legal requirements such as complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
3. To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding.
4. To support and improve the services we offer including adding features and providing benchmarking and other comparison information based on aggregating and analyzing data.
6. To provide information received hereunder to representatives and advisors such as attorneys and accountants to help us comply with legal and other requirements.
7. To provide customer support and obtain feedback about our Services, but only for and from the Member whose Personal Information and User Data are being used.”
So in essence,
Any information provided to us was provided voluntarily by you. You can choose to opt-out of any future communications by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your subscription/newsletter e-mail or by sending an e-mail with the relevant contact information you would like removed to Bobby@2MinuteFinance.com.